"Surging Beyond Economic Borders" - The Federation of Philippine American Chambers of Commerce (FPACC), in collaboration with FPACC Foundation Inc., and in cooperation with the Filipino American Business Chamber of Commerce of Arizona (FABCCA), is convening its 2017 Bi-National Business Conference on November 10 to 12, 2017, at the Talking Stick Resort, a 4-Star Diamond Resort Hotel located in the heart of Scottsdale, Arizona.
From Friday’s opening reception, Saturday’s plenary and topic-focused sessions to Saturday’s Formal Evening Gala, this event brings together U.S. and Philippine-based businesses that promote and develop trade and commerce as well as enhance its networks and relationships with community and government leaders. The conference theme is “Bridging Trans-Pacific Commerce in a Changing World”.
- NOVEMBER 10 - 12, 2017 - TALKING STICK RESORT, SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA
- NOVEMBER 14 - 15, 2017 - LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
- NOVEMBER 18 - 22, 2017 - JALISCO, MEXICO
A Bi-National Business Conference (BBC) US-PH
Meet VIPs from the Philippines and enjoy unprecedented US-PH business matching in Phoenix, Los Angeles, and Guadalajara in Mexico. Commemorate the 451st Anniversary of the Manila Galleon at Barra del Navidad.
Golf; sightseeing in sites made famous in many Westerns; great shopping; excellent restaurants; world class spa resorts; visit the famous mountains in warm weather!!!!
Talking Stick Resort, 9800 Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Free Wifi, Golf, Restaurant, Pools, Casino, Entertainment
- Find out how you can help re-establish our lost industries within the agricultural sector.
- Get a report on the FPACC partnerships for infrastructure.
- Be a partner of the FPACC Humanitarian and Medical Missions.
- Participate in the B2B business matching with Philippine delegates and members of the Philippine chambers of Commerce, Inc and Philippines USA Business Council (PCCI-PUBC); Mindanao Development Corp.; Davao Occidental Region; Bambu Tropicana; Plantacion de Sikwate Cacao Growers Association; and many more.
Visit www.fpacc.net for additional information and registration details.