This channel highlights Filipino Asian community news, events, culture, food, and lifestyle. Programming also includes interviews with business & community leaders, upcoming talent, and more.
How to add the Chikka TV channel on Roku
From Your Roku Device
To add Chikka TV to your Roku, go the Roku Channel Store and add the Chikka TV channel. Here's how:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Select Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
Enter Chikka TV.
- On the channel info page, select Add channel.
Chikka TV app missing? If your previously installed Chikka TV app is missing and you can't add it back, try installing Roku software updates. To do this, press the Home button on your Roku remote and then navigate to Settings > System > System update > Check now. If the Chikka TV app is still missing on your Roku, contact Roku Support.
For more help, go to How to add channels to my Roku.
Add a Chikka TV from the Web
- Go to the online channel store at channelstore.roku.com and login with your Roku account information.
- Search for Chikka TV.
- Click view Chikka TV channel details.
- Click + Add Channel to add Chikka TV to your device(s).
If logged in use the following link to add Chikka TV to your device:
Navigate directly to the Chikka TV channel listing:
How to add Chikka TV on Amazon Fire TV
- Press the Home Button button on your Amazon Fire TV remote
- On you TV, search for "Chikka TV" and you'll find the app under Apps & Games > News
- Click the app and select Get: Free to download.
Once downloaded, the Chikka TV will be added to the list of channels under Home on the main screen. Scroll down until "Your Apps & Channels", and you will see the Chikka TV. If you prefer, the app can be moved to the front of the list by selecting "Pin to Front" via the Menu button on your Amazon Fire TV remote.
Amazon Channel Listing : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07R131WZM